March 31, 2016
Your oral health affects everything about you–how you perceive yourself, how others think about you, how you eat and speak and even systemic health. At Common Park Dental, your Worcester restorative dentists dedicate their practice to preventing and restoring your teeth and gums. They maintain a patient-friendly, state-of-the-art facility and use the latest in materials and techniques to change failing teeth and gums to vibrant, attractive smiles.
Great dental health is a partnership
You and your dentist work together to maintain optimal oral health. At-home hygiene and semi-annual check-ups and cleanings are the foundation of your smile. However, despite the best of efforts, dental problems happen. That’s where Worcester restorative dentistry comes in.
General dentists, Dr. Daria Hornung and Dr. Khristy Fontillas, join with periodontist, Dr. Kevin Guze, to provide you with the best of dental services. They determine individual patient need based on oral examination. Additionally, they carefully consider patient input–their own oral health goals–to formulate treatment plans that are truly comprehensive.
Restorative dental services
When teeth fail, the Common Park Dental team does everything to save as much natural tooth structure as possible. Depending on need, they offer:
- Tooth-colored fillings to address decay with metal-free composite material
- Root canal therapy to remove diseased inner pulp from an injured, seriously decayed or substantially restored tooth
- Traditional crowns to “cap” remaining healthy tooth enamel above the gumline for best aesthetics and oral function
When teeth require extraction and replacement, Drs. Hornung, Guze and Fontillas offer:
- Comfortable, pain-free extractions, including wisdom teeth removal
- Dental implants, today’s most natural-looking and functioning tooth replacement option
- Traditional bridgework, consisting of one or more artificial teeth anchored to abutment teeth with dental crowns
- Conventional dentures
- Implant-supported dentures
- Traditional partials supported by clasps
- Valplast partial dentures designed to stay in place without metal clips or enamel preparation
When gums are inflamed and infected by periodontal disease, Dr. Guze employs gentle tooth scaling and root planing to remove harmful plaque and tartar and to smooth roots so gums reattach. Gum grafting is an in-office surgical procedure which places gum tissue over areas where this soft tissue has receded. He also contours gums for an even and cosmetically pleasing gum line and for successful placement of crowns, dental implants and larger fillings.
Worcester restorative dentistry is booming
For your best teeth and gums, take advantage of all that modern restorative dentistry has to offer. It all starts with a smile consultation at Common Park Dental. Together, you and your dental team will chart the proper course for preventing, and, if necessary, restoring your oral health to great function and appearance, too. Contact the Worcester office today to set-up your one-on-one appointment.
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.